Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flea Market Finds in New England!!!




Not only was the weather absolutely perfect today, but the shopping was even better. I stayed around the Palmer area mostly because I have a small booth in an antique co-op, The Palmer Co-op. There are a few people that I love to buy from. Their prices are reasonable and they bring in just what I'm looking for...vintage kitchen towels, tablecloths and lace. The sailing graphics are really fun! Now someone from Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard would love these.


Western theme is my favorite. Isn't he cute. He'll be on ebay tonight and you will have a week to bid.

Another find were two very pretty English porcelain decorative flowers...handmade. These are really beautiful. They must have been brought to New England by way of England where they were hand made. Lovely!





And here is the other one...a group of handmade porcelain flowers nestled in a wheel barrow. What fun!

Check out my ebay site -- JudyKahooti (seller) and say hello.

Stay tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment