Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's Make a Game Board Collage Spinner!



FUN, FUN, FUN making game board spinners. I began with a 4" x 4" piece of illustration board. I covered the top with a pretty white paper with black flowerst. I cut 7 circles with my 1-inch circle cutter, using paper from my stash. The center is another harlequin paper design. Then I used different colors of ink and with the dabber, dabbed the corners and edges. Then I added the rub-on numbers on each 1-inch circle. Then I went around each number with a white pen. I added white dots to the numbers. And that's it! I did it all with designer papers (text weight) and inks. Oh, then I added the "Tim Holtz" spinner. You might ask why I like to make spinners??? Well, when I'm getting out the cookies, I spin my spinner and where it lands...that's how many cookies I can have! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. This is terrific! I especially like your use of the spinner... Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creation and spinners are delightful! I am going to make one for my cookie counter, too. I never know how many to have!!!

    ReplyDelete