Tuesday, October 20, 2009





Creating Something from Nothing! I had this old ugly hand mirror, made of wood, painted a cream color and it was not nice to look at. I almost threw it away several times but something told me to hold on to it. Last night, way past bedtime, I got an idea to turn it into a piece of art. Well, what took me so long! I covered it with Italian marble paper, some sheet music, some rubber stamps, a big rose on the back with two gold cherubs I picked up at the flea market last Sunday. I think the cherubs had something to do with this. Believe me, I didn't know what I was going to do with them -- but they found a place to hang out!


The colors are more greens, browns, red and cream. It could hang on the wall or lay flat on my dresser. I used mat gel medium for everything except the cherubs, they were glued down with 6000. So if anyone is out there....let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment